Tuesday, September 13, 2011

They serve good chicken!

I'm really a fan of fried chicken or even roast chicken. I like chicken. haha! I happen to discover this  korean restaurant (that's what you get when your former boss was Korean. You'll be introduced to different kinds of korean food) and honestly I'm not really a fan of Korean food, before. My boss told us about BBQ Chicken, she told us that it was good and it was famous in Korea. We wanted to try it out as soon as possible, esp when we found out that it was a 10 minutes walk or less from our school.

So we tried it out. The serving was big and the chicken was awesome! I ordered the original chicken recipe. It was a bit spicy (just a little bit) and it really taste so good. The chicken was really tasty even without the gravy. Was so full after, haha! I even tried their Jampong noodles and it was also good. The serving is good for the price they offer.

They have three branches (as far as I can remember and as far as I know) one in ortigas, in makati and in alabang. The biggest branch is in Ortigas. The only branch where they have "dine-in" (according to my boss)
because in Makati and Alabang they only have deliveries.

Ortigas address:
Unit A 2/F Pearl Plaza, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center Pasig City



No comments:

Post a Comment