Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chicken House at San Pablo Laguna

I remember my first time in San Pablo Laguna. It was around May (of this year) I think when I first visited the place. I was invited by a friend (now my boyfriend) to join their "Komikero meeting" (a group of people who likes to read comics and some are comic artist).

We had our lunch at Spaghetti House. Jonas said it was their favorite place there when it comes to chicken. It was a small air conditioned place that looks like mom's kitchen with their decorations and they have different kinds of table. I noticed that there were a lot of people eating there. Jonas ordered his usual chicken and rice meal. For first timer like me, I browsed the menu to see what they offer. The price was really affordable. I ordered garlic chicken. It was served in a sizzling plate so I had a little hard time eating it. The chicken was so tasty plus the sauce was also good. "Ang sarap naman nito" (this is delicious!) I said after I took my first bite. I wanted to eat it all once but it was still hot (because of the sizzling plate) so my tongue got a little burned. Even without the sauce the chicken tasted really good. And the texture of the chicken wasn't even dry but moist. I usually observe the texture of the chicken when I eat to see if it's fresh. 

So whenever we visit San Pablo we make sure to stop by at this place to eat. The last time we visited the place we saw they were available for franchising. When I asked the person in charge if it is possible to franchise in Manila he said he wasn't sure because it was too far. 

Spaghetti House is located in San Pablo Laguna, near sampaloc lake (10 minutes walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment